How do we come to be our authentic self with God?
1. Own our own truth.
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. John 3:21
2. Stand in the truth of forgiveness.
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. Matthew 26:28
3. Walk towards the glorious truth of the future.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:3
Thanks for creating community here with us! The Big Red Sofa Series is about the things I see in life that make me go hmmmm. What God teaches me in scripture. The ordinary things that God can use to drive home spiritual lessons. The questions I sometimes ask. The stories we can all share. So pull up a cushion and join me on the sofa. I’d love to hear from you!
- Subscribe to the blog so that you won’t miss a single post!
- Like Holly Barrett on Facebook and click on Get Notifications.
- Follow Holly Barrett on Twitter and use the hashtag #BigRedSofa.
- Follow the Reclaiming a Redeemed Life board on Pinterest.